"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Government just doesn't dare go the limit in challenging a big, financially powerful industry," he said.
- The tunnel was becoming too light, and I didn't dare go any further forward.
- They won't dare go too near Thobos; so, if they don't find us, they'll have to turn around and come back.
- And letting a george go in where he didn't dare go himself!
- Did she dare go and ask him?
- His prey wouldn't dare go outside, exposed to the elements.
- Frank did not dare go any faster because of the telescope strapped onto his handle bars.
- Never dared go home - he would see!
- They did not dare go their separate ways.
- Yet he warned that there was "a very high risk of eventual outbreak of conflict" if they dared go home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.