"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Together, the two deductions will cost the treasury about $250 billion this year, with the benefits going disproportionately to the most affluent taxpayers.
- Even there, senior and management posts go disproportionately to men.
- The problem is that these gains went disproportionately to the wealthy.
- There are no output losses to the nation and the benefits from the expansion will disproportionately go to the neediest workers.
- What actually happens is that the aid goes disproportionately to those districts represented by the most powerful lawmakers.
- Globalization has been good for the United States, but even in this country, the gains go disproportionately to the wealthy and to big business.
- And if it's not going to the middle, we know it's been going disproportionately to the top.
- The benefits of those cuts, as always, will go disproportionately to the wealthy.
- That money, providers say, goes disproportionately to the city, where workers are far more likely to be unionized.
- But if the past is any guide, the money would go disproportionately to people and schools in other states.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.