"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You can see seabirds, the birds in the garden, hawks going overhead," she said.
- I heard a couple of shots go overhead but that's all.
- To their immediate left, a circular stairwell went up to a suite of offices overhead.
- Probably at least four were in the air when the satellite went overhead.
- Wyrmen went overhead, went and came back screeching what they saw.
- Something went overhead in a blur, and there was a hard whack!
- The bomber jerked, went overhead screaming like a dragon.
- "I did get kind of scared when my ears started popping with the pressure changes as the eye went overhead."
- It jinked up, then down hard, and the General saw a smoke trail go overhead.
- The good news was that now all the plasma bolts and railgun rounds were going overhead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.