"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was why the men had decided to risk going closer to town to try to find food.
- Then at last he decided to risk going among his fellow human beings once more.
- She couldn't risk going back to look for them.
- He couldn't risk going near headquarters to try and see her for a while.
- He was a long way from being safe enough among these people to risk going quietly to sleep now.
- Or more willing to risk going after what she wants.
- After that, they risk going into labor during a flight.
- "They ought to be willing to risk going broke to back a thing like this."
- So do we risk going through or take the longer way round?
- "Do you think we should risk going to your office?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.