"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Had we caught him with his pants down twice, or did people routinely go naked in the future?
- Couldn't anything go routinely for him at any time?
- Scott said he plays golf during the season and routinely goes to the movies with his wife, Anita, on the nights before home games.
- She must get her energy from something, because her workdays routinely go until 8 at night.
- During her day, American opera singers routinely went overseas for training and professional opportunities.
- But for 170 years, they routinely went to war with each other at the same time but on different dates.
- She routinely went to her Atlanta office, worked with the same people and talked to her boss most days.
- But speaking English wouldn't help in many cases since salon products routinely go unlabeled, she says.
- Her performance in the other events went rather routinely.
- The Mayor, like his predecessors, routinely goes to the scene of major crimes and accidents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.