"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A rare lot of traffic went westward through here earlier in the month.
- I decided to go for a walk westward along the side of the fjord.
- They'd baskets on their arms, but no weapons, and they went off to the westward.
- The road went due westward, and then a little to the north.
- "If dogs are wanting to watch, they would be going westward a little, where is being higher ground."
- He did not want to go westward, which would take him back to the river, but also into the vicinity of Iridu again.
- Going westward a mile or so they came to a dale.
- Roy had to go westward, sooner or later, so there was no use waiting on the corner.
- But several refugees said most of those leaders split off from the main group and went westward in early March.
- The mid-level storm continued going westward and it moved across Florida.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.