"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Part of me didn't want to go off to college.
- Over the next few years Six goes off on her own.
- For weeks, he had been trying to get her to go off alone together with him.
- Went off on his own, who knew where and why?
- I'll just have a word with her first and then she can go off to bed.
- He was old enough to go off on his own in any case.
- Some of them have got arms going off all over the place.
- They had all gone off to war on one side or the other.
- However, I have one other question before you go off.
- Only after she had gone off with her friends did he look up at me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.