"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The door opened part way, and a body came in, going sideways.
- I let my head go sideways enough for her to see it.
- Did they go sideways when you wanted to walk straight?
- I could just as easily turn around and walk the other way, or go sideways.
- Before she had a chance even to form the words, the world went gray and tilted sideways.
- He would go through it sideways, with one arm out, turning his head to the camera.
- He seemed to go sideways into Johnson, who stood his ground but did not appear to be in position.
- "It points to an economy that has been going sideways since then," she said.
- "A lot of these big stocks have spent the last year or more going sideways."
- Face the wall to the left, press against it, and go sideways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.