"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Under the old law, the first $600,000 of an estate's value went untaxed.
- With the new tax on services, little short of a handshake will go untaxed.
- If too many sales go untaxed, then what?
- The middle class is being destroyed by taxes while American companies are earning profits that are going untaxed.
- As a result, more than 60 percent of the income earned within the District goes untaxed.
- Since few people are able to invest more than $15,000 a year, these accounts would mean that for most, investment income would go completely untaxed.
- With a huge black economy much of it from crime going untaxed, I can't blame some sections for wanting to protest through striking.
- If such indexation were in effect, your $300 sale of stock would now go untaxed.
- Between 25 and 40 percent of the economy goes untaxed.
- I think the Government is concerned about all the potentially undeclared income that may go untaxed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.