"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I went along the street where they had been playing.
- He went along the street to where the car had been left.
- Now the question was whether they should go right or left along the road.
- I thought of all my friends who had gone along this road in the last years.
- I think it goes along the line of having to have everything now.
- May you go along it to the end, my friend.
- I went back along the hall and tried the service door.
- He went along the hall and out of the building.
- We had to go right along the side of that thing.
- He must have gone along the road to find another box that had one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.