"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But some things have gone awry in the dark 35-degree water.
- One day, close to the first public performance, everything seemed to go awry.
- If anything goes awry, the cost can be not only financial, but political.
- Every year, they say, something seems to go awry with their health.
- And in doing so, you have to show how things went awry.
- However, early in the 2000/01 season things started to go awry.
- But then, even simple plans had the potential to go awry.
- What had gone awry that I did not know about?
- This clearly is more than just a business deal gone awry.
- And I thought back to all that had gone awry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.