"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just for an hour or so, before you go home.
- The three were more than ready to go home, the moment they could!
- She wanted to go home, to see her mother and Michael.
- I go home a lot and talk to them every day.
- However, most people are able to go home the same day.
- But even if I could go home, everything would be different.
- I can get along all right if you go home.
- In fact, everything went so well, the man decided not to go home right away.
- Then he would go home, only to return 10 days later and start the process over again.
- With the end of the cold war, the question is being asked, can they go home again?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.