"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For instance, I delayed going on the set by two days and he did not say anything.
- People often delay going to the doctor because they think we're going to take away the good stuff.
- "Then you should not delay going to her."
- She is sounding like a child asking for drinks of water because she wants to delay going to bed.
- Quinn delayed going to her and kept to the shadows of the cypress trees.
- Some people delay going to the hospital by mistakenly calling their primary care doctors first and by waiting for the call back.
- He should not delay long before going to England to claim his inheritance.
- God, anything, anything to delay going back to her house.
- Anything to delay going back to her apartment.
- Jamie delayed going to the dining room until he was certain most of the others had eaten and returned to their individual quarters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.