"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If I lose the glare of Havana we must be going more to the eastward, he thought.
- So he went eastward through Oklahoma, the country empty everywhere.
- New jobs at lower wages are also going eastward.
- Then far away in the south he saw a great Asiatic airship going eastward.
- Some went to Kashmir in the north, others went eastward.
- If they discovered no trail in that direction, they would try going eastward for the same distance.
- She turned away and went slowly eastward along the water.
- They followed the coast for a while realizing that it kept going eastward with even some tendency to the north.
- Why would they keep going eastward, then turn back?
- They went eastward to the end of the ridge, then northward, into the crystal range.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.