"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He died of the plague years before the book starts.
- Well, sure enough, just a few pages later the book started getting better.
- The book starts with a brief history of 18th and 19th century India.
- I had much such writing at home, other books started, stopped, forgotten.
- The pattern between stories shows how books can start conversations.
- The book is told from the viewpoint of the author's mother and starts in 1921.
- From here the book starts to get a little scary.
- In some cases, books are already starting to run away.
- When I reach that point, that's where the book starts.
- It would really make me feel like the books are starting all over again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.