"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her books of poetry portray the everyday, the natural world and our part in it.
- The book portrayed the city through the images of women of different backgrounds.
- The book portrays ethnic identity as problematic on several levels.
- Many people did not like his son and therefore the books written during the Abbasid period also portrayed him in the same light.
- These books portray adults this way because often that is the way they are.
- The book portrays what can happen to employees and organizations when this problem is left alone.
- The book also has one of the more offensively portrayed Jews in literature.
- Some comparatively new belief systems and books portray God as extraterrestrial life.
- Laumer's books do not portray one consistent version of Oz.
- The book also portrays the uncertainty among Estonians at that period about the future of the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.