"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, their book writing lacks passion and bite.
- But, as often happens, the new book lacks the impact of its precursor.
- Even so, the book does not lack personal details.
- But unfortunately, the book lacks the kind of detail that would have made it something special.
- However, one thing which the book lacks is any guide to further reading.
- What do these books lack that a good adult book should have?
- The book also lacks a guide to market sites and schedules, but that may be because they often change.
- Too bad the book lacks cohesion, original thought and passion.
- The book I've kept from that time, however, lacks any attraction of story or plot.
- This account is impressive, but more often than not, the book lacks focus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.