"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book calls into light the many aspects of one's first job.
- The book calls itself a history of the European peoples.
- The book also calls for many of these forces to be used in concert against an opponent.
- It was what books on interior design would have called feminine.
- "I think they only come out at night, they're what your book calls a primitive civilization."
- And she knew very well what he was asking, her mother's books had called this ability to hear thoughts a "Gift."
- Available wherever books are sold, or call 1-800-331-3761 to order.
- These books call the actual output of the function the image.
- His book calls the island "a sanctuary not just for wildlife but from the 20th century as well."
- If this was only the act that the book called foreplay, what must it be like to actually make love?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.