"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His books must sell, but he does not think of himself as an author.
- And the books might sell very well as a result.
- They lost their money when the book did not sell.
- The book was selling for 40 percent less than the $29.95 list price.
- The books still sell, although they were written 50 years ago.
- Six books of French history, including one from 1890, sold for $5,175.
- "Serious and religious books sell at about half that rate."
- The book did not sell well at first, and was considered a commercial failure.
- Books, like most products, do sell better at lower prices.
- In 2003, the book had sold more than two million copies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.