"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both books also examine differences in the ways men and women cook.
- The book examined the practical problems and emotional issues that face women who go back to work.
- The book examines the history of scientific knowledge about the universe.
- The book specifically examined man's influence on nature and climate change.
- The book also examines the misuse of the land and other natural resources.
- The book examines the roles of women, and their representation, through history.
- That book examined the common themes in women's fiction as products of a particularly female experience.
- Human beings may one day go the way of the dinosaurs, and this book examines why.
- The book examined the development of political ideas from the mid-nineteenth century until the early 1930s.
- The book then examines the first in a series of related kidnappings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.