"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She walked with a book held open in front of her.
- The book hold a 3.75 rating out of 5 on goodreads.com.
- He left her there, on the bed, with the book held close.
- At the end of each hand, books held by the player who won the bid are counted.
- This book is holding people's hands through the process of doing what they have to do.
- He worked with great care, and his best books held a high place in Victorian fiction.
- Montgomery glanced at him, then held the books high in the air.
- After all that had happened, only one book could hold his interest.
- Then Tom saw all the books held upright by the skull.
- She tried to read, but, for once, books held no appeal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.