"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most agreed with this by the 1970s, but some books still use the old name.
- In 1968, she wrote a book using that same title.
- Most libraries are public and let people take the books to use in their home.
- The books use witness accounts and personal experience as evidence.
- The book could also use a chronology of major events.
- "So many books use the same stock photos," he said.
- However, most books for adults use the international symbol "+".
- It must have been between 1810 and 1815 and so most books use 1812.
- The earlier book uses a day school frame to recount a story of family life.
- He made this environment read book using free time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.