"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With their overlapping subjects, the books create a dynamic conversation.
- The book created tremendous impact on the young and old alike.
- Of the storm which this book created mention has been made already.
- Audio books have created a vibrant new art form.
- The book itself destroyed the harmony between peoples and created an unnecessary international crisis.
- Audio books have created their own set of stars, who are not always the authors but rather the narrators.
- It is with this quote that the book creates its basis.
- The book created controversy because of its attacks on American life-styles and values.
- But your comments miss the real cause of the distress the book creates among parents.
- This book is a collection of essays and created a sensation when it was first published.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.