"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end."
- The book leaves the feeling that we don't have long to wait.
- She would never realize the book had left her possession.
- This book will leave dust and blood on your jeans.
- In the library I often found his books left open, especially those on natural history.
- But her book leaves two lingering questions: Who else is?
- A book left in the living area might well disappear forever.
- The library's director began an interview by insisting that the books could never leave the country.
- But for books with a little shelf life left in them, there may be another solution.
- This book leaves one wondering what all these conversations will be about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.