"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book lay on the table in front of them.
- She rose and went to the table where the book lay, open.
- In front of the body on the desk a book lay open.
- She went to where the books lay and gathered them up.
- Four books still lay hidden where he had put them.
- The books of the law lay, neglected, where they had been dropped.
- The book lay between them on the rough, pine table.
- Her book lay on the floor beside him, where he had thrown it.
- Even with the book and its pictures laid flat before him, he found it hard to believe that such a thing could be.
- A book lay on the kitchen table, a key in its silver lock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.