"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book was very controversial and led to the Committee.
- These books led to a much talked about (and exaggerated) controversy.
- One has to wonder: could a book really lead someone to commit these crimes?
- I realized that books can lead you to greater wisdom.
- The book has also led to increased sales of similar books.
- You never know where a book, or a small child, will lead you.
- In Ettlinger's picture of him, he looks very different from what his books would lead you to expect.
- The book has led to a dispute within the family.
- One book would lead me to three more books.
- The book sold quite well and led to an immediate second printing only a few months after its release.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.