"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book has drawn public attention in the past.
- The book drew mixed reactions, with some saying it was too kind.
- The book drew on his years of experience in consuming and making sake.
- As the book draws to a close John finally comes within reach of the inheritance.
- It doesn't help that the book has not drawn major critical acclaim.
- Critics appreciated that the books may have drawn kids to reading, especially those interested in technology.
- The book also draws on a legion of published primary sources from the years 1939 to 1941.
- His book drew strong challenges, particularly in the United States.
- The book draws special attention after the September 11 terror attacks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.