"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His new book recounts the flip side of that story.
- "We made 28 movies in 13 years, every one a love story, no matter what anybody says," the book recounts.
- A book recounting his remarkable military service was published in 2002.
- He was also the author of several books recounting his exploits.
- The book recounts the children's adventures as they live by the rules of their community and come into conflict with the city's residents.
- The book, published in 1994, recounts his exploits at the height of the cold war.
- The book recounts the author's experiences during the process of adopting a child with his partner, Terry.
- This book recounts in detail the events as seen from outside the city, devoting a chapter to each month.
- The book recounts a story, probably fictional, about the lack of accuracy in text translation programs.
- His second book, recounting his experiences after the war, was published in German.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.