"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The less we read, the more important the book becomes as an object.
- Her later books have also become known for their religious and philosophical themes.
- This book had become very popular and was also published later in the form of a drama.
- That is why his books have become popular, especially among the Russian youth.
- In the 15th century, these books were becoming status symbols.
- However the book became a relative success and the publisher decided to continue the line.
- And the books become a kind of new way to look at that entire era, he added.
- The given reason was that the third book had become too long to wrap up.
- Whether the book was too long to begin with, or has become so in this edition, is a matter I leave to the individual reader.
- The higher you want to play, the more valuable this book will become.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.