"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nature and books belong to the eyes that see them.
- For example, I don't think books belong in a dining room.
- "Did you ever see the unfortunate being to whom these books belong?"
- The universal feeling used to be that such books belonged in the libraries they came from.
- Those books belong to the kind old gentleman who took me into his home.
- It was later decided that all three books belonged to the same codex.
- There are two or three old books about this place, belonging to my great-grand-father.
- No, the books must have belonged to Kelemvor's mother, who died giving birth to him.
- The medical books on the shelves belonged to her.
- She stepped to the shelf where the book belonged, and decided to pick something in the way of lighter reading.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.