"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book begins to answer many important questions, but more must be said.
- He was lost on the University mission two years before the book began.
- The book begins with a scene many years in the future.
- This book, after a few problems, was quite popular and began to sell well.
- Before long, his book began to sell and it hasn't stopped since.
- The book began as a series of newspaper reports, which made the issue a "national focus".
- The book was a success and began his work in public scholarship.
- "There was a little boy who didn't know if he wanted to be born," the book began.
- The book begins at a time when "to find Texas, one had to be looking for it": the beginning of the 19th century.
- Hood says the book began as a series of short stories about three women who went to college together in the 1960s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.