"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the book represented his whole experience and "flew off my pen."
- As such, both books represent study material for investors of any knowledge level or ability.
- To them, the book represented a story of truth that was long hidden.
- But rather than cooking, they now prefer dreaming about what these books represent.
- So many books represent the cooking of this region that it's hard to recommend yet another.
- The books represent the University's focus on learning and scholarship.
- This book represented a major change in direction for two reasons.
- And books of course represented knowledge, information, and thus power.
- The book represents, in its own way, my only lasting gift of a material nature.
- But eight long books in a little over five years represents a sizable piece of work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.