"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This book follows the up's and downs of a boy growing up to become a man.
- Five more books followed, most of them about foreign affairs.
- The book, in particular, follows the events through the eyes of a small child.
- This book follows through to the end of the world and life afterwards.
- Your book is not yet to hand, but will probably follow next month.
- Several more books followed, some written in collaboration with others.
- Within the next 10 years numerous books for children followed with different publishing houses.
- The book and the movie follow a roughly similar plot.
- Seven other books written directly in French followed before he departed from this world.
- The book follows the couple through their efforts to have a child.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.