"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But such a book didn't exist for my mother and her generation.
- Perhaps these books exist because millions of Americans are obese, or at least less fit than they should be.
- He later said this was a figure of speech and that no such book existed.
- A book of that name did not exist however.
- I could go on, but the rest of the space properly belongs to those people who helped make this book exist.
- She would be much more likely to know if such a book existed.
- The book exists for people to talk about it, so this is perfect.
- Besides, whatever sort of film is made, the book still exists.
- Then the public has to know the book exists.
- Since no such book existed, I have tried to write one for use in my own courses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.