"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book presents different points of view on the topic.
- The book will also present details of the economic, social and political conditions during the martial law period from 1949 to 1987.
- The book presents his life as a series of humorous stories.
- The book presents evidence that voters in red and blue America are not far apart.
- But putting the book back presented the doctor with a new difficulty: something was in the way.
- The book presents the author's account of what it is like to die.
- The book presents a chart on the lines that are likely to build up as a result.
- These three books present a good basic introduction to social network analysis.
- In the absence of such a plan, this book would present one.
- Perhaps no other book in modern times presented such a dilemma.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.