"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In China the book received a great deal of publicity.
- The book has received good reviews in the British press.
- The book received a mixed reaction from the media in 1957.
- The book received great reviews from parents for various reasons.
- No other book has received both awards in the same year.
- Overall the book received a small, but largely positive press.
- How many books a man may receive in return for writing only one!
- The book received a great deal of media attention, especially in Australia.
- The book however received little attention and has gone out of print.
- The book was very successful and received several international awards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.