"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A good story, then, well told, even if sometimes it feels a bit like having a children's book read to you.
- Certainly the book doesn't read as if he had spent whole days on single sentences.
- He had asked her if she would not like him to become an author and have his books read in England.
- The first book of hers I read in fact, well over a decade ago.
- The book, however, reads very much like a collection of short stories, each with its own beginning, middle and end.
- A book perhaps; that might do the trick - she could read a while.
- I would bring flowers, and books of poetry to read.
- Often, it is the books read in youth that influence later years.
- From this list the student can then choose one book to read and report on.
- Unfortunately, her daughter did not have any books to read.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.