"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This book introduced the term to the English language.
- This book introduces a few new characters that become important throughout the rest of the series.
- The book also introduced the idea of situational ethics to an English speaking audience.
- On the positive side, his books introduced California's wines to an international audience.
- The book introduces that the ideal world in people's dreams can be accomplished.
- Child also edited the book and the company introduced her to Jacobs.
- The book also introduced sociology concepts such as "eyes on the street" and "social capital".
- The book, published in the fall of 1988, introduced the co-housing concept to this country.
- The little book immediately introduced him to a larger public.
- The book introduced the propaganda model of the media.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.