"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- N is the way the book refers to the dead person.
- At least two books refer to the ghost and later uses of the current building.
- Few books dealing with education for special needs have referred to governors.
- The book referred 882 cases of aid committed by a person 1341 so were saved 2527 lives.
- "And not be written with the righteous" refers to the book of those in between.
- The two books written by Luke never refer to this theology.
- Books may also refer to works of literature, or a main division of such a work.
- Many books refer to his activities, particularly for his work in the Resistance.
- Clergyman says the book refers to church services as "boring."
- Later books refer to Carole's mother having been dead for "a few years," probably because although time passes, the characters do not age.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.