"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book explains the world as being made up of information.
- She died last year at the age of 41, before the book was to be published, and so cannot explain herself.
- But there is cause for real hope, as this book explains.
- "She is growing, and not at the normal rate of a living child," the book explains.
- Her books, for example, would explain what money is, the basics of financial planning, and how to start a company.
- This book explains much of the political structure and events within Japan that lead to the war.
- The book explains that this change was necessary due to the new academic programs offered by the school.
- The book explains many attempts made to build such machine and reasons why they didn't work.
- The book explains what the borough is and how it came to be.
- The book did not explain the nature of the documents signed by the aides.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.