"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the book does not seem to have been printed.
- "The book seemed to take off from there," she wrote.
- The whole book seems to me to be an echo running between those two questions.
- In fact, the books seem to have a long history of taking second place.
- But the book seems to have a life of its own.
- Her parents' books all seem to date from about 1955.
- But the book seems to have changed in the writing.
- The book seems to address a general audience in addition to a medical one.
- The book seemed to have no effect on his early career.
- Yes, and the book seems to be having the same problem at times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.