"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A new book chronicles a similar gap between parents and children.
- Before his death he had been working on a "big book" chronicling events since 1638.
- The book chronicles his response to the 1988 car bombing.
- The book chronicles her life from 1975 to 1978, when she was aged 12-15.
- The book chronicled every single poster and record cover of their first 10 years.
- The book chronicles his life in Hollywood as he attempts to become a star.
- The book chronicles the life of an architecture student turned prostitute.
- The book chronicles the trade in beaver fur from the early 16th century to the 1920s.
- The book chronicles her efforts to help two girls during the Iraq War.
- Published in 1909, this book chronicles early days of the Hephzibah community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.