"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Likewise, the second comic book reflects the events that were raised in the game.
- My books reflect a Jersey child's views in many ways.
- The show underscores the importance of each photographer's process and how their books reflect it.
- The book in other ways also reflects how little they had yet formulated a detailed evolutionary history of society.
- The book reflected the fact she was going to school.
- The book reflects his pro-settler view, and is an important document of the events.
- All the books reflect the combat against a predestined will.
- A great children's book, though, does not reflect the world or its reader.
- The book also reflects a significant shift in Adams' view of computers.
- Both books reflected their deep knowledge of France and the French.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.