"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your books go on teaching even where you have never been.
- For good or bad, many books have gone to the building of this one.
- I'll probably be thinking of them just as this book goes to press.
- But I don't think that books are going away in the near future.
- I couldn't see how the book was going to tell me anything about my brother.
- So your book is going to be published after all.
- I don't expect father will mind if his books go, too.
- She died in August, after the book had gone to press.
- She feels she's finally ready to let the book go now.
- We also ought to get some sense of what the book is going to be about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.