"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book depicts the state's people, natural, historical and city landscapes.
- The open book on the right half depicts the Word of God.
- There are a few ways that the book depicts on how to get around buffer restrictions.
- Now back in print, this book depicts him as a man who was both very funny and extremely serious about his sport.
- However, the book depicts not these Russians but rather those who were "forgotten by capitalism".
- The book depicts an era when boxing was "king" in the Southwest.
- This book, the first part of the trilogy, depicts language that was developed from a child's viewpoint.
- Set in the year 2090, the book depicts a future world where global warming has caused sea level to rise considerably.
- Such books depict the kind of free-wheeling play we fondly remember.
- A book depicting games, and a series of eight boards derived from the book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.