"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was very little for the unaided eye to see.
- A few kinds of cells, however, are large enough to be seen with the unaided eye.
- There's no way to judge the quality with the unaided eye.
- Turning to it, he saw nothing unusual to the unaided eye.
- Until recently, for example, he used only the unaided eye while building his bugs.
- Soon she had to put the binoculars down, and could watch it with her unaided eyes.
- What we see today with the unaided human eye is not necessarily the truth.
- It is, thus, not visible from Earth with the unaided eye.
- To the unaided eye he looked about thirty years old at most.
- But this was the first time he'd ever come close enough to see one with the unaided human eye.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.