"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked up at him out of her watery old eyes.
- He gave me a long look with his watery blue eyes.
- The young man had a long face and round, watery blue eyes.
- He looked past us all with his watery eyes and waited.
- If you want to rise in the world, why not catch the watery eye of the old man himself?
- He had white hair, a red face, and watery pale blue eyes.
- At times, her watery blue eyes look around to survey the studio.
- She fixed me with a pair of watery blue eyes.
- He is a broken man, hard and cruel, with watery eyes.
- A watery blue eye watched me in the driving mirror.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.