"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't try pulling away from him, but just looked up into those dark, angry eyes.
- I looked up into her angry eyes and told the truth.
- I looked across the room at Richard, met his angry brown eyes, and felt nothing.
- A big red sun over the sea like God's angry eye.
- This time he didn't say a word, just looked at her from hot, angry eyes.
- No fear showed in its angry eyes as it moved toward the boy.
- Now the red angry eyes of the fish were wide open and watching him.
- He looked at all three of them, challenge in his angry eyes.
- She kept seeing his angry eyes that day, when he looked up and saw her.
- He lay on his back, looking up into her angry eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.