"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The tiny eye of the god was focused on them now.
- He smiled, which made his already tiny eyes look even smaller.
- Jon could feel the weight of all those tiny black eyes.
- And he loved his grandfather, a little man with tiny black eyes who was always on the front steps waiting for Michael after school.
- The one with the bullet head and the tiny eyes.
- It is blind, as its tiny eyes are covered by skin.
- Could they see you with all those tiny, scattered eyes?
- "How do you people manage to see through such tiny eyes?"
- And they were utterly silent, only looking at him with their tiny black eyes.
- They have tiny eyes, which, in most cases, probably can't see much.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.