"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They all looked back at me with old, haunted eyes.
- He looked out, and his determined old eyes were dark.
- My old eyes can see the shadows of things which are not yet.
- To my old eyes, it does not look as if it's getting any less troubled.
- "I have n't seen a little girl for so long, it does my old eyes good to look at you."
- Her old eyes turned hard and she asked, "Where'd you hear that?"
- My old eyes aren't what they used to be, and this situation is most comfortable for me.
- Then the old eyes closed again, as if in sleep.
- Then they walked on and the men with the old eyes came close behind them.
- The old eyes looked up at him, dark and beautiful with a last silent look of love.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.